Access to Experienced Independent Architects Across Multiple Disciplines
Implementing sophisticated technology solutions requires extensive upfront planning combined with ongoing governance to ensure long-term alignment to maximise return on investment. However, not all organisations maintain internal architecture teams or have access to this top-tier expertise on-premises.
To assist organisations, we provide a flexible “Architecture-as-a-Service” engagement model to clients with tailored access to enterprise and solution architecture leadership on demand:
- Independent Advisory Consultations – Short-term or long-term guidance on topics ranging from vendor selection or proof-of-concept scoping to application and infrastructure reviews, and capability roadmapping.
- Staff and Skills Augmentation – Extended strategic support or technical project assistance can be provided by embedding our architects within your IT teams. We have architects highly skilled in areas of business architecture, enterprise architecture, infrastructure, cloud, networking, application, data and security architecture.
- Architecture Review Board-as-a-Service – On-demand assembly of architecture oversight bodies for initiative evaluations and guidance.
- Architecture Center of Excellence – Part-time or dedicated onsite architects to lead standards development, assessments and skills elevation.
- Managed Enterprise Architecture – Fully managed architecture framework implementation spanning assets inventory, principles establishment, business capability modeling and governance processes.
Explore flexible “pay-as-you-go” architecture services scaled precisely to your initiative needs and organisational requirements without risks or overhead of full-time resources.